Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Sorticulture, Everett's Garden Arts Festival is a fun, free, family-friendly event hosted at Legion Memorial Park, at 145 Alverson Boulevard. Sorticulture unites art and the garden in a celebration of creative outdoor living. Now in its 22nd year, the festival has a steady crowd of nearly 18,000 people over three days, June 12, 13, and 14, 2020. Open daily at 10 am, closing Friday at 7 pm, Saturday at 6 pm and Sunday at 4 pm.
1. Vendors must provide up to $100 of meals/beverages for festival volunteers. Vouchers for meals will be coordinated with City staff prior to event.
2. Vendors must obtain all necessary permits through the Snohomish County Health Department. Available at: http://www.snohd.org/Shd_EH/Eh_FLE/FoodSafety.aspx
3. Vendors must have a City of Everett business license, available through the City Clerk's Office (located on the first floor of the Wall Street building at 2930 Wetmore Avenue), as well as online at https://everettwa.gov/175/Business-License. You can also apply for a Temporary Business License if Sorticulture is the only event you attend in Everett.
4. Vendors are required to comply with applicable state, county and city regulations.
5. Vendors must show proof of insurance, and indemnify and hold harmless the City of Everett.
6. Vendors are required to staff their booths at all times.
7. Everett Fire Department requires an Operational Permit for anyone using liquid propane gas. If applicable, please file your permit at: https://everettwa.gov/FormCenter/Fire-Department-11/Operational-Permit-95.
8. Booth canopies and tents must be clean and free from rips and tears.
9. Vendors MUST dispose of all grease and oil off-site.
10. Vendors must maintain sufficient quantities of food and supplies throughout the festival.
11. In the event of a vendor no-show, booth refunds will not be available.
12. Food vendors must be set-up and ready to serve visitors by 10 a.m. daily.
13. Food vendors may not breakdown until close of business daily.
14. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE March, 2, 2020, and selected vendors will be notified by March 16.
No other items may be added/removed, or prices changed without Festival approval.
Please, DO NOT send payment until we have made our vendor selections.
What is the total length of your truck?
You must fill this out! I am tired of calling people to get details. You will charged an additional $50 if I have to email or call to get your electrical ratings.
PLEASE NOTE:Power strips are NOT allowed, and you must use 12 gauge extension cords (NOTE: the average extension cord is 16 gauge.) You will need a separate extension cord for each device that will need to be plugged into the provided spider boxes. If you do not have correct equipment, the Everett Fire Marshall has the jurisdiction to close your booth at the festival site.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field