Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Clerk's Office

  1. Expressive Activity Special Event Permit Application

    An expressive activity event is.... ◦an event in which the sole purpose to express, or communicate opinions, views, or ideas. ◦No... More…

  2. Neighborhood Block Party Permit Application

    • No permit fee required • Other fees may apply • 30 days for City review

  3. Request a Tax Form

    tax form, B&o tax, business and occupation tax

  4. Temporary Business License Application

    temporary business license

  1. Large Special Event Permit Application

    • Permit fee: $250 • Other fees may apply • Please allow 90 days for City review • For 100 or more attendees

  2. No-Fee Business License Renewal Registration

    Do you qualify for a no-fee renewal license?

  3. Small Special Event Permit Application

    • Permit fee: $100 • Other fees may apply • 60 days for City review • For fewer than 100 attendees

  4. Voluntary Disclosure Program Application

Code Enforcement


    Form used to submit complaints for violations of Everett Municipal Code.

  2. Request for an ADA Accommodation

    Form used for residential property owners to give the City permission to have contractor remove graffiti from private property.

Cultural Arts

  1. Location Form For Film Permit

    Use this form to submit an application for a film permit in the City of Everett.

  1. Master Film Permit

    Use this form to submit an application for a film permit in the City of Everett.

Fire Department

  1. Annual Operational Permit - Food Vendors
  2. Fire Department Operational Permit Application
  3. Operational Permit - Annual Residential Tank Permit
  4. Smoke alarm installation contact form

    Contact the Fire Marshal's office to learn more about their smoke alarm installation program:

  1. Everett Fire Department Community Action Request
  2. Fire Extinguisher Training Interest Form

    Everett Fire periodically offers fire extinguisher training. If you are interested in attending a fire extinguisher training, or if... More…

  3. Residential Tank Decommissioning Report

Human Resources

  1. Request for Temporary Construction Noise Variance

    This is form is to request a temporary variance to allow for nighttime construction work.

Mayor's Office

  1. Community Streets Initiative & Safe Streets Feedback Form

    Share a concern or ask a question about the City's efforts to address street-level social issues in our community.

  2. Housing Forum Question

    Please submit your question regarding permanent supportive housing.

  3. Mayor's speaking engagement
  4. Questions for the Mayor - Department Dialogues

    Anonymously leave a pre-meeting question for the Mayor.

  1. Contact the Mayor
  2. Invite the Mayor to an Event
  3. Questions for the Mayor - Community Sharing Sessions at the Library

    Anonymously leave a pre-meeting question for the Mayor

  4. Safe Streets: Low-barrier, supportive housing

    Ask a question or share feedback about low-barrier, supportive housing


  1. 2019 Community Sparks Application
  2. Council of Neighborhoods Application
  3. Neighborhood Grant Idea Submission

    Submit your ideas for a community project in your neighborhood!

  1. Community Sparks Exit Survey

    Thank you for participating in the Community Sparks program and for all of your hard work to spark connections in our community! Please... More…

  2. Monte Cristo Nomination Form

    The Monte Cristo Awards are given to neighbors who help to make Everett special by taking pride in their property. Nominations are... More…

Planning and Community Development

  1. Map Everett suggestion form

    Let us know what you would like to see on the interactive map.

Prosecutor's Office

  1. Unavailable Witness

    If you cannot attend court on the assigned day, please explain why. BE AWARE THIS DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM COURT. If necessary, someone... More…

Public Works

  1. City of Everett Address Request

    For new address requests and to resolve posted addressing discrepancies for buildings and roads.

  2. Public Works Service Request

    Everett Public Works Department Service Request Email Submittal Form

  3. Request Free Supplies & Staff Assistance for Multi-Family Recycling

    This form is for multi-family residents to use to request supplies and technical assistance from the Recycling Coordinator.

  1. Contact the Public Works ADA Compliance Team

    Please submit questions or concerns. You will get a response from a member of the Public Works ADA Compliance Team.

  2. Report a Traffic Concern

    Report concerns with vehicular, bike, or pedestrian traffic access.

  3. Stormwater Management Program Citizen Comment Form

    Stormwater Management Program (SWMP) citizen comment form.


  1. Contact the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)

    Please submit questions or concerns. You will get a response from either the TAC committee chair, the City Engineer, or the City... More…

Web Team

  1. City of Everett User Survey: Web, Social Media & Video

    Please use this form to provide the Communications team with feedback regarding the City's use of web, Everett Channel, and social... More…