Can I contact a police officer?

Always call 911 for emergencies!

Officers may not be available as they work varied schedules. Residents can call Snohomish County 911 at 425-407-3999 to request an officer call them.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get fingerprinted?
2. How do I make a Public Records Request to get a report?
3. Can I contact a police officer?
4. What about parking and paying tickets?
5. Can I submit a crime tip or report online?
6. Where can I obtain a state accident report?
7. What are the requirements to be a Police Officer?
8. Where can I get crime stats?
9. Is it ok to park in alleys?