Welcome Aboard the Jetty Island Ferry
The free ferry departs from the Jetty Landing & Boat Launch at 10th and W. Marine View Dr. Help us keep cruising with a suggested donation: $2 per adult and $1 per child. Thank you. Cancellations & Closures Ferry service may be canceled due to inclement weather. Call 425-257-8304 if the weather is in doubt. When the jetty reaches maximum capacity, trips to the jetty will be suspended. We recommend you check at the jetty kiosk before paying for parking. Reserve Your Spot on the Ferry!
• Open to City of Everett residents and groups of 8 or more.
• Schedule two business days or more in advance.
• Business hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. Closed Sat & Sun.
• Call the Jetty Island reservation line: 425-257-8304 (April 2 - Aug 31) Boarding the Ferry
• Allow at least 15 minutes to pick up your boarding pass prior to your ferry departure time.
• Allow time to pay for parking (see below).
• Tickets not claimed 15 minutes prior to ferry departure will be given to those on standby. Parking
The Port of Everett parking fee is $3. Parking machines accept credit cards or cash, but do not dispense change. Plan Ahead
Plan for an enjoyable day on the Jetty. Bring your own water, food and beverages. Sunscreen, hats, shoes, towels and extra clothing are advisable. Optional: Sand toys and beach umbrellas. Our all-sand paths are not suitable for strollers and other wheeled equipment. If you would like to visit the Jetty without a ferry reservation, we suggest you consider after 2pm on weekdays, before and after mid-day on weekends and any overcast day. Jetty Island Rules
• Pets, alcohol and drugs are not permitted.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Campfires permitted ONLY in designated fire pits.
• No lifeguards; swim ONLY on the west shore at your own risk.
• No overnight camping.
• Pack it in. Pack it out. Recycle.
Jetty Island Days is a cooperative program between the Port of Everett and Everett Parks & Community Services.