Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
• Your local WorkSource may have computers that you can use. In Everett they are located at the Everett Station: 3201 Smith Ave, Suite #330, Everett, WA. Go to their website for other locations: Work Source locations map
• You may use the public computers located at most libraries such as Sno-Isle Regional Libraries and the Everett Public Library
• Family and friends may also have internet access available for your use.
If the position you are applying for is “open/continuous”, you may submit your application any time. However, that job may close at any time without warning.
If you’re submitting your application form on the advertised deadline date, please give yourself enough time to update your application materials, answer the required agency-wide questions and supplemental questions prior to the stated deadline. Submission of your application materials will take approximately 1 minute; however, if the system is slow due to lots of activity, it may take longer. We suggest you try to submit your application an hour before the deadline. If the deadline is reached before your application has reached the employer's server, it will be lost. There is no way to recover the application at that point and you would not be considered for that particular job.
• Help (FAQ) – found on the Applicant Login page in NEOGOV
• NEOGOV Help Desk – (855) 524-5627
• Live help from Human Resources during regular business hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Email Human Resources
Once you have logged in to the system, you can find the applications you have applied for by selecting your Username and then "Applications & Status" in the drop-down box.
The system will generate an email with that information. Please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folders and also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘safe sender’ list. If you still do not receive the email notice, then contact NEOGOV Customer Support toll free at 1-855-524-5627 and follow the prompts for ‘applicant’ assistance.