Sports courts, including tennis and pickle ball courts, are now open for day-use recreation only. Restrooms and other amenities such as ball fields, playgrounds, skate parks and off-leash areas remain closed until further notice.
For the health and safety of the community and to continue to slow the spread of the coronavirus, open park areas will remain open to individuals and their immediate households.
Community members are asked to continue to recreate responsibly, be good park stewards and follow public health guidelines:
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
- Cover your face
- Wash/sanitize your hands often and bring supplies with you to do so
- Don’t gather; groups, gatherings and crowds are still prohibited under Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order
- Stay close to home and don’t park in no parking areas
- Stay out of closed areas
- Keep it moving; go home when you’re done exercising
- Keep pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Pack out what you pack in; trash receptacles and removal is limited at this time
City staff continue to follow guidance from federal, state and local health officials, and will reopen additional parks amenities when the public health risk has passed.
Visit everettwa.gov/COVID19 for up-to-date information on City’s response to COVID-19.