March 12, 2020 10:54 AM
All Parks programs & events canceled through May, 2020
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the community, Everett Parks & Community Services cancelled all April and May events, programs and classes, and closed several Parks facilities.
- All Parks & Community Services programs, events, classes, trips and preschool are cancelled through at least May 24. Full refunds will be issued. Call the Recreation Office at 425-257-8300 if you have questions. Due to limited staffing voicemails and emails (email@example.com) will be returned within 24 hours.
- All Everett Parks gates, restrooms, active areas and recreation amenities: closed until further notice.
- Kasch Park Athletic Office & Recreation Office at Forest Park: closed until further notice. Due to limited staffing voicemails and emails will be returned within 24 hours.
- Legion Memorial & Walter E Hall golf courses: closed until further notice.
- Carl Gipson Senior Center: temporarily closed until further notice.
- Forest Park Swim Center: closed until further notice.
- Registration for summer programs will begin no sooner than May 4 for programs running from May 25-August 31. This is subject to change based on local, state and federal Stay, Home, Stay Healthy orders.
For updated information regarding program registration, facility rentals,updates and park amenities, visit everettwa.gov/register.
Learn more about the City's response to COVID-19 at everettwa.gov/COVID19.