Approval of Minutes: December 4, 2019
Mayor’s Comments - Swear in Everett Police Officers Hollis Hodges, Bryan Keller and Michael Keith
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,507,684.72 for the period of November 23, 2019 through November 27, 2019.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,112,531.49 for the period ending November 23, 2019.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with the Commonwealth of Virginia.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Radio Frequency Use Agreement between Commander Navy Region Northwest and City of Everett Fire Department at no cost to the city.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 3 with GeoEngineers, Inc. to extend the contract term date through December 31, 2020 for on-call engineering and design services.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with CG Engineering to provide structural engineering support services at Reservoir No. 3, extending the Agreement to December 31, 2020.
(7) Accept Office of Public Defense Funds Grant Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign Agreement #GRT20010 and Funding Agreement for Social Services with Everett Law Association in the amount of $96,000.00.
(8) Authorize the Release of Request for Proposal #2019-119, “Conflict Public Defense Services Roster.”
(9) CB 1911-60 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing an Everett Station District Business Improvement Area (BIA); providing for the levy of a special assessment upon real property (and the owners thereof) within the area; the deposit of revenues in a special account and expenditures therefrom; and providing for an implementing agreement with an Everett Station District property owners association or similar organization.
(10) CB-1911-61 – 3rd and final Reading- Adopt the Proposed City of Everett Salary Ordinance for 2020.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment to the Vera Clinic Agreement and Claremont Village Lease Amendment in substantially the form provided.
(12) CB-1911-62 -3rd and final Reading- Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2019 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3699-19.
(13) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amended and Restated Priority Agreement for Cocoon House Colby Avenue.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to execute Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Haack Brothers Inc. for the sale of City owned property located in the 400 block of Rockefeller Avenue commonly known as the Legion Lots and all other documents necessary to complete the sale.
(15) CB-1911-63 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Forterra Restoration Plan”, Fund 354, Program 062, to accumulate all costs for the project.
(16) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Sazan Group, Inc. for Water Filter Plant Emergency Generator design, bidding, and construction support services to include additional analysis and design services, extend the contract completion date, and increase the compensation by $297,236.00 for a total amount not to exceed $1,150,816.00.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(17) Update on Everett Districting Commission.
(18) Annual Update on Everett Public Library
(19) CB 1912-68 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance updating the Everett Civil Service Commission, amending Ordinance No. 1069-84, as previously amended. (3rd and final reading on 1-8-19)
(20) CB 1912-69– 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Emergency Medical Services amending Ordinance No. 3205-10. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 1-8-19).
(21) CB-1912-64 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Casino Road & 5th Avenue W. Pedestrian Safety” Fund 303, Program 117 amending Ordinance No. 3702-19. (3rd and final reading on 12-18-19).
(22) CB-1912-65 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Edgewater Bridge Replacement” Fund 303, Program 115 to accumulate all costs for the improvement and repealing Ordinance No. 3636-18. (3rd and final reading on 12-18-19).
(23) CB-1912-67 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Main Replacement V” Fund 336, Program 004. (3rd and final reading on 12-18-19).