Approval of Minutes: October 30, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,805,740.42 for the period of October 19, 2019 through October 25, 2019.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with Traffic Safety Commission regarding utilization and acceptance of Target Zero Grant funds.
(3) Accept the Wetmore Avenue Stormwater Bypass Project with Interwest Construction Inc., as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Reid Middleton to provide additional engineering services for the Everpark Garage Structural Repairs Project in the form substantially provided.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Temporary Construction Easement Agreement with McDonald’s Corporation.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Temporary Construction Easement Agreement with Brust Development Co. LLC.
(7) 2020 Budget Hearings – 2nd Hearing. The public is encouraged to attend.
(8) CB 1910-52- 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the budget for the City of Everett for the year 2020 in the amount of $649,986,342. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 11-13-19).
(9) Approve the vacation of that portion of the east/west valley adjacent to Lot 1 Block 739, Plat of Everett Land Company’s First Addition to Everett, and direct staff to prepare an ordinance subject to the conditions as contained in the staff report.
(10) Adopt Joint Resolution recognizing the longevity and service of Everett Woman’s Book Club.
(11) CB 1910-50- 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Dangerous and potentially Dangerous Dogs, amending Chapter 6.08 EMC as previously amended.
(12) CB 1910-51- 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the change of control of Frontier Communications Northwest Inc., with conditions and establishing an effective date.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Community Transit Presentation – Transportation Network Vision
(14) Adopt Resolution establishing a fee waiver program as described in the attached resolution.
(15) CB 1910-53 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3633-18 entitled, “Everett Municipal Building Window Replacement Project” (formerly the Wall Street Building Window Replacement Project), Fund 342, Program 025, to accumulate the construction costs for the project in the amount of $535,000. (3rd and final reading on 11-13-19).