Approval of Minutes: October 23, 2019
Mayor’s Comments – Mayors 2020 Budget Message
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,656,409.03 for the period of October 12, 2019 through October 18, 2019.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,075,926.36 for the period ending October 12, 2019.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with Snohomish County Public Defender Association to provide indigent defense appeal services for three-consecutive two-year terms at a rate of $110.00 per hour, not to exceed $2500.00 per RAJL case assigned.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the contract between NW Ambulance and the City of Everett for Basic Life Support Ambulance services.
(5) Authorize release of Request for Proposal #2019-076 Computerized Maintenance and Asset Management Systems (CMAMS).
(6) Award Fire Alarm Modernization for the Water Pollution Control Facility to APi National Service Group using Sourcewell Contract 031517-APi/EVT #2019-054 for approximately $147,690. not including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Local Solid Waste Financial Assistance Grant Agreement with the Department of Ecology to implement Waste Reduction and Recycling programs, in an amount not to exceed $96,184.
(8) Adopt Resolution waiving public bidding requirements and approving the sole-source purchase of Gillig replacement bus parts from Gillig Corporation.
(9) Award contract to Lowe’s Companies Inc. through Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #02517/EVT #2012-095 and authorize approximately $150,000 annually.
(10) Award contract to Amazon Services LLC through Omnia Partners Contract #R-TC-17006/EVT#2018-092 and authorize approximately $300,000 annually.
(11) Award contract to Ricoh USA Inc. through Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #05214/EVT #2019-118 and authorize approximately $400,000 annually.
(12) Adopt Resolution waiving public bidding requirements and approving the sole-source purchase of Rockwell Automation and Allen Bradley parts from North Coast Electric.
(13) Adopt Resolution declaring Pegasus the Bookmobile surplus and authorizing its long-term loan to the Everett History Museum.
(14) CB 1910-49 –3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance levying the general taxes for the City of Everett for fiscal year commencing January 1, 2020, on all taxable property, both real and personal, subject to taxation thereon.
(15) Approve the vacation of a portion of Lot 19, Block 727 and 32nd Street, Stanford Land Company Addition to Everett and Direct staff to prepare an ordinance subject to the conditions as contained in the staff report.
(16) Authorize the Mayor to execute the 1999 Community Development Block Grant Loan Agreement Amendment in a form approved by the City Attorney.
(17) Adopt Resolution declaring the City of Everett to be in support of fully funding the Land and Water Conservation Fund
(18) Adopt Resolution of the City of Everett of intent to adopt legislation to authorize the maximum capacity of the tax authorized in Chapter 82.14 RCW.
(19) Authorize the Mayor to sign Transportation Demand Management Implementation Agreement PTD0119 with the Washington State Department of Transportation.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(20) THIS ITEM HAS BEEN PULLED. Adopt Resolution establishing a fee waiver program as described in the attached resolution.
(21) CB 1910-53 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3633-18 entitled, “Everett Municipal Building Window Replacement Project” (formerly the Wall Street Building Window Replacement Project), Fund 342, Program 025, to accumulate the construction costs for the project in the amount of $535,000. (3rd and final reading on 11-13-19).
(22) 2020 Budget Hearings – 1st Hearing. The public is encouraged to attend.
(22) CB 1910-52-1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the budget for the City of Everett for the year 2020 in the amount of $649,986,342. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 11-13-19).
(23) CB 1910-50-2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Dangerous and potentially Dangerous Dogs, amending Chapter 6.08 EMC as previously amended. (3rd and final reading on 11-6-19).
(24) CB 1910-51-2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the change of control of Frontier Communications Northwest Inc., with conditions and establishing an effective date. (3rd and final reading on 11-6-19).