Approval of Minutes: October 16, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,658,407.94 for the period of October 5, 2019 through October 11, 2019.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Water Quality Stormwater Capacity Grant Agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology for the biennium (2019-2021) in the amount not to exceed $50,000.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Hazard Mitigation Grant Form designating Applicant Agent.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with BHC Consultants for Coordination of SRO7 and SRO8 CSO Control and Sewer “O” Project.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(5) CB 1910-50 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Dangerous and potentially Dangerous Dogs, amending Chapter 6.08 EMC as previously amended. (3rd and final reading on 11-6-19).
(6) CB 1910-51 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the change of control of Frontier Communications Northwest Inc., with conditions and establishing an effective date. (3rd and final reading on 11-6-19).
(7) Authorize the Mayor to execute the 1999 Community Development Block Grant Loan Agreement Amendment in a form approved by the City Attorney.
(8) CB 1910-49 –2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance levying the general taxes for the City of Everett for fiscal year commencing January 1, 2020, on all taxable property, both real and personal, subject to taxation thereon. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 10-30-19).