Approval of Minutes: October 2, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $805,026.51 the period of September 21, 2019 through September 27, 2019.
(2) Authorize Call for Bids for the Water Main Replacement U Project.
(3) Award all biosolids from ITB 2019-070 not used for fall application by low bidder Sno-Valley Farms Inc. or by second-low bidder Elysian Fields to third low bidder Tenelco.
(4) Accept the FEMA AFG grant award at a cost to the city of $3,488.73 and Authorize the Mayor to sign the grant agreement.
(5) Authorize the Call for Request for Qualifications for 2020-2022 Utility Consultant Roster
(6) Authorize release of Request for Proposal #2019-097 Tree Evaluation, Trimming, and Removal Service.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with Washington State Department of Commerce regarding utilization and acceptance of the FY 2019 WA State STOP Formula Renewal Grant in the amount of $32,170.
(8) Adopt Resolution accepting the petition and setting November 6, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. as the date and time of the public hearing for the proposed vacation of the east/west alley adjacent to Lot 1, Block 739, Plat of Everett Land Company’s First Addition to Everett.
(9) Approve the Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County relating to the Revision of the City/County corporate boundary authorizing the Mayor to execute the Agreement and all other documents as necessary to fulfill the agreement.
(10) Accept the FEMA SAFER grant award at a three-year cost to the city of $1,027,374 and Authorize the Mayor to sign the grant agreement.
(11) CB 1909-48 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Water Main Replacement U” Fund 336, Program 003.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) Adopt Resolution to consider the use of Project Labor Agreements and Community Work Force Agreements for major constructions projects.