Approval of Minutes: September 25, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,958,091.94 the period of September 14, 2019 through September 20, 2019.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,082,073.52 the period ending September 14, 2019.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,046,720.69 the period of August 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019.
(4) Approve the Environmental Covenant and Agreement with Riverview l, LLC and Authorize the Mayor to execute the Agreement.
(5) Approve the Right of Way Use Permit and Agreement with Riverview l, LLC and Authorize the Mayor to execute the Agreement.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Otak, Inc. for a five year On-Call Stormwater Plan Review Support for an amount not to exceed $250,000.
(7) Adopt Resolution superseding Resolution No. 7062 authorizing the filing of applications with the Federal Transit Administration for Federal Transportation and designating the Transportation Services Director as the Accountable Executive for the Everett Transit Asset Management Plan and Everett Transit’s Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the 5-year Marshland Flood Control District Interlocal Agreement.
(9) Adopt Resolution accepting the petition and setting October 30, 2019, at 6:30 P.M. as the date and time of the public hearing for the proposed vacation of a portion of Lot 19, Block 727 and 32nd Street, Stanford Land Company Addition to Everett.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign Agreement No. AQVWTRAN-1921-CiEVTS-00012 Air Quality Volkswagen Repower/Replacing Transit Buses with All-Electric Transit Buses Agreement between the State of Washington Department of Ecology and City of Everett Transportation Services in the amount of $1,634,000.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Washington State Department of Transportation Consolidated Grant Program, Operating Grant Agreement
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) Approve the Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County relating to the Revision of the City/County corporate boundary authorizing the Mayor to execute the Agreement and all other documents as necessary to fulfill the agreement.
(13) CB 1909-48 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Water Main Replacement U” Fund 336, Program 003. (3rd and final reading on 10-9-19).