Approval of Minutes: September 22, 2021
Mayor’s Comments: Mayors Proposed 2022 Budget Message
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,153,195.01 for the period of September 11, 2021 through September 17, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,272,474.59 for the period ending September 11, 2021.
(3) Authorize the Release of Invitation for Bid #2021-065 Water Treatment Chemicals as substantially provided.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Addendum to add the City of Everett to the Water Resource Inventory Area 8 (WRIA 8) Salmon Recovery Council.
(5) CB 2109-36 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating a portion of Summit Avenue lying between 26th Street and the east-west alleys located south of 2601 Summit Avenue and 2614 Summit Avenue together with that portion of the east-west alley abutting 2601 Summit Avenue. (3rd and final reading on 10-13-21).
(6) CB 2109-33 – 2nd Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Port of Everett Combined Sewer Main” Fund 336, Program 025. (3rd and final reading on 10-6-21).
(7) CB 2109-34 – 2nd Reading – Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “WPCF Barscreen Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 027. (3rd and final reading on 10-6-21).
(8) CB 2109-35 – 2nd Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2021 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3802-21. (3rd and final reading on 10-6-21).
(9) CB 2109-32 –3rd and final Reading – Adopt Proposed Ordinance repealing Ordinance No. 3643-18 regarding reusable bags.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) Revenue and Expenditure Briefing and Public Hearing for the 2022 Proposed Operating Budget.