Approval of Minutes: September 16, 2020
Mayor’s Comments: Swear in Everett Police Officer Curtis Bafus
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers County Update: Housing and Sheltering Strategy.
(2) Snohomish County Council member Megan Dunn - update on County matters.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $926,933.80 for the period of September 5, 2020 through September 11, 2020.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Communications Transmitter Receiver Site Lease to RCA Telecom LLC at Everett Station.
(5) Concur with the recommendation of the Cultural Commission and Authorize the Mayor to accept the donation of the “We Rise” Sculpture, donated by the Zonta Club, into the City of Everett Public Art Collection.
(6) CB 2009-47 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Comprehensive Plan Land Use Map Designation Map for Hope Covenant Church and Schmidt properties amending Ordinance No. 2021-94, as amended, as part of the annual docket for 2020.
(7) CB 2009-48 – 3rd and final reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Comprehensive Plan Land Use Designation Map for Evergreen Recovery Centers-Summit Campus properties amending Ordinance No. 2021-94, as amended, as part of the annual docket for 2020.
(8) CB 2008-45- 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Three Acre Park, Phase 1” Fund 308, Program 006, as established by Ordinance No. 3476-16.
(9) CB 2009-46 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Garfield Park Path Overlay and Sport Court Seal Coat Project”, Fund 354, Program 067, to accumulate all costs for the project.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) CB 2009-49 - 1st Reading - Adopt Ordinance increasing the number of permitted Recreational Marijuana Retail Stores to not more than Eight, amending Section C of Ordinance No. 3486-16 (EMC 19.39.145, as amended) (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 10-14-20).
Approval of Council Retreat Minutes of February 26, 2020