Approval of Minutes: September 11, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,679,407.85 the period of August 31, 2019 through September 6, 2019.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,182,530.90 the period ending August 31, 2019
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $8,158,892.48 the period of July 1, 2019 through July 31, 2019.
(4) Adopt Resolution declaring a 1994 Caterpillar 416B Backhoe Loader surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(5) Approve Sole Source purchase of Mobile Data Terminals for Paratransit and Authorize the Mayor to sign Contract Amendment No. 5 with Trapeze Software Group, Inc, dba TripSpark Technologies, to provide Mobile Data Terminals for Paratransit in the amount of $119,719.00, which does not include Washington State sales tax or use tax.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Job Order Contract Amendment No. 1 to RFP #2018-22 for General Construction Services to Forma Construction and Burton Construction, Inc.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Professional Services Amendment No. 1 with the Gordian Group Inc. for Job Order contracting and consulting services in the estimated annual amount of $350,000 for the remainder of the contract.
(8) Adopt Resolution to waive public bidding requirements and approve a continuous sole source purchase of Neptune Water Meters and repair parts from Core & Main LP.
(9) Award purchase of Fire and Life Safety Services and minor repairs from APi National Service Group, using Sourcewell contract for approximately $150,000 annually, including Washington State sales tax.
(10) Authorize staff to pursue the 2019-2020 EPA Brownfield Assessment Coalition Grant.
(11) Authorize staff to pursue the State Department of Commerce “Increasing Residential Building Capacity” Grant.
(12) Authorize the Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposals for the Design-Build construction of the East Clearwell Roof Replacement.
(13) Award and authorize approximately $250,000 to be spent annually with Ednetics Inc. from Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contact #01114/EVT#2018-092 for Cisco networking equipment, equipment, licensing, maintenance and support.
(14) Award the construction contract for the Everett Station Parking Expansion to Rodarte Construction in the amount of $1,026,969.00.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(15) Public Hearing and Workshop on the 2020 Revenue and Expenses.
(16) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Resolution establishing Human Needs Priorities for 2020 Grant Funding.
(17) Authorize the Mayor to execute the 2012 and 2013 Community Development Block Grant Loan Agreement Amendments in a form approved by the City Attorney. (Action on 9-25-19).
(18) CB-1909-44- 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2019 Revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3667-19. (3rd and final reading 9-25-19).
(19) CB-1909-45-2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance providing for the issuance and sale of Limited Tax General Obligation Refunding Bonds in the principal amount not to exceed $26,000,000 to refund certain outstanding obligation bonds of the City. (3rd and final reading on 9-25-19).
(20) CB- 1909-46 -2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement project entitled “Citywide Safety Flashing Yellow Arrow Improvements” Fund 303, Program 116, to accumulate all costs for the improvement. (3rd and final reading on 9-25-19).
(21) CB 1909-47 -2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Casino Road & 5th Avenue W. Pedestrian Safety” Fund 117, to accumulate all costs for the Improvement. (3rd and final reading on 9-25-19).