Approval of Minutes: August 26, 2020
Approval of Workshop Minutes of September 2, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,028,064.05 for the period of August 15, 2020 through August 21, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,876,362.71 for the period ending August 15, 2020.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,673,903.60 for the period of June 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Diking Improvement District 5 and City of Everett Management Agreement detailing annual payment for maintenance and improvements of the dikes and flood control facilities in Diking Improvement District No. 5 located south of 12th Street.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with LA Consulting Incorporated for the Asset Management Improvement and Computer Maintenance Management System Replacement Project extending the completion date to December 31, 2021.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the right of entry granted by Thunder Dragon T LLC to the City for entry onto property in the Lake Chaplain watershed area for City beaver dam mitigation project.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to accept donations from the Friends of the Everett Public Library to be used to purchase designated items for the Evergreen Branch Library in the amount of $33,157.66
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Northwest Fiber, LLC. On behalf of Ziply Fiber (aka Frontier) schedule in the amount of $1,200, annually, plus taxes and fees.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Department of Homeland Security, regarding the award acceptance and utilizations of the $81,462.00 from the FY 2020 Port Security Grant Program
(10) CB 2008-45- 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Three Acre Park, Phase 1” Fund 308, Program 006, as established by Ordinance No. 3476-16. (3rd and final reading on 9-23-20).
(11) CB 2009-46 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Garfield Park Path Overlay and Sport Court Seal Coat Project”, Fund 354, Program 067, to accumulate all costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 9-23-20).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Motel Voucher Program Agreement with the Snohomish County Human Services Division, to allow the Everett Police Department to utilize the $100,000 in funds to help combat homelessness.
(13) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No.1 to the Transfer Lot Agreement with Cadman Materials Inc. in substantially the form provided.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to sign an Interlocal Agreement between the City of Everett and Snohomish County concerning the annexation of the unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett Municipal Urban Growth Area. (Public Hearing 9-16-20).
(15) Facilities Condition Assessment Update.
(16) CB 2009-47 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Comprehensive Plan Land Use Map Designation Map for Hope Covenant Church and Schmidt properties amending Ordinance No. 2021-94, as amended, as part of the annual docket for 2020.( Public Hearing on 9-16-20, 3rd and final reading on 9-23-20).
(17) CB 2009-48 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Comprehensive Plan Land Use Designation Map for Evergreen Recovery Centers-Summit Campus properties amending Ordinance No. 2021-94, as amended, as part of the annual docket for 2020. (Public Hearing on 9-16-20, 3rd and final reading on 9-23-20).