Approval of Minutes: September 1, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,214,858.49 for the period of August 21, 2021 through August 27, 2021.
(2) Award and authorize purchase of playground equipment and installation from Buell Recreation LLC with the Purchase Order made to KCDA from KCDA #18-315/COE #2018-109 in the amount of $313,424.10, including Washington State sales tax.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to Sign Amendment #1, Parking Management Services Agreement with the Downtown Everett Association.
(4) Award Invitation for Bid #2021-010 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair Services to D. K. Systems, Inc for two (2) years, with three (3) additional one-year extension options for approximately $250,000 annually.
(5) Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign services agreement with Via Transportation, Inc., dba Remix Technologies LLC, for three years in the amount of $57,000 per year, not including Washington State sales tax.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Strategic Energy Management (SEM) Funding Agreement with Public Utility District No. 1 of Snohomish County governing participation in the Clean Water Energy Cohort Program.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the D21-293 Public Assistance Grant Agreement allowing the City of Everett to seek reimbursement for 75% of approved costs related to damages from this disaster.
(8) Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Elcon Associates, Inc. in the amount of $56,810.88.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 4 to Miscellaneous Service Contract No. CW2228764 MISC with Snohomish County PUD for Energy Smart Industrial – Wastewater Energy Coaching.
(10) Adopt a Resolution declaring a 1996 Emergency One Hurricane fire engine (J0012) surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(11) Adopt a Resolution declaring a 2010 International 4400 Aid Car (V0207) surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(12) Adopt a Resolution declaring a 2009 Honda ST1300PA Police Motorcycle(P0902) surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(13) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Services Contract for an amount not to exceed $90,000 over three years.
(14) CB 2109-29 – 1st Reading - Adopt a Proposed Ordinance Granting a Five-Year Extension for Telecommunications Franchise to Astound Broadband, LLC D/B/A Wave. (3rd and final reading on 9-22-21).
(15) CB 2109-30 – 1st Reading - Adopt a Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Howarth Park - Sport Court Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 071, to accumulate all costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 9-22-21).
(16) CB 2109-31 – 1st Reading - Adopt a Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Rotary Park Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 072, to accumulate all costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 9-22-21).
(17) Public Hearing presenting the 2021-2026 Everett Transit Development Plan and 2020 Annual Report
(18) CB 2108-28 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Title 19 (Zoning) regarding Home Occupation Development regulations, amending Ordinance 3774-20.
(19) Adopt Resolution requesting the Governor, the Washington State Legislature and State Attorney General assist in providing clarification of new Law Enforcement Standards and Requirements.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(20) Adopt a Resolution adopting the Rethink Housing Action Plan. (Action scheduled for 9-15-21)