Approval of Minutes: August 25, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,436,458.52 for the period of August 14, 2021 through August 20, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,258,384.60 for the period ending August 14, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,260,117.58 for the period of July 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021.
(4) Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposals (RFP) for Consultant Design Services for the Port Gardner Storage Facility Project.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Washington State Department of Corrections K12110 Master Agreement that provides Work Crew Services.
(6) Authorize the Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposals for the Water Filtration Plant Phase 2 Capital Upgrades.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the National Endowment for the Arts regarding the application, utilization, and acceptance in the amount of $150,000?
(8) CB 2108-28 – 2nd Reading continued – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Title 19 (Zoning) regarding Home Occupation Development regulations, amending Ordinance 3774-20. (3rd and Final Reading and Public Hearing on 9-8-21).
(9) Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign a contract with Pallet, SPC, to purchase 40 shelters and one two-stall bathroom unit in the amount of $477,391.31, including Washington State sales tax.