Approval of Minutes: August 19, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(2) ReThink Transit Phase 1 Outreach Report and Public Update
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,833,886.52 for the period of August 8, 2020 through August 14, 2020.
(4) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,927,095.16 for the period ending August 1, 2020.
(5) Award Request for Proposal #2019-119 Conflict Public Defense Services Roster and Authorize the Mayor to Award and Sign Contracts with Qualified Proposers.
(6) Adopt Resolution declaring 2000 Ford F450 Manlift Bucket Truck surplus and authorizing its sale at public auction.
(7) Adopt Resolution declaring 2001 Asphalt Zipper AZ-480 Asphalt Cutter and 2001 Williams-Ocean Trailer surplus and authorizing its sale at public auction.
(8) Authorize the Mayor or designee to enter into a Cooperative Purchase Agreement with the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA).
(9) Authorize Release of Request for Proposal #2020-073 Park, Recreation, and Open Space Plan.
(10) Concur with the Recommendation of the Everett Historical Commission to Adopt Resolution placing the Killien House at 4918 s. 3rd Avenue to the Everett Register of Historical Places.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 1 to the KRONOS order form in the amount of $5,400.
(12) Authorize Everett Transit to proceed with the Green Infrastructure Grant Application for $2.4 million with a 20% ($480,000) cash match.
(13) CB 2008-44 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending and Closing the Special Construction Fund entitled “Evergreen Branch Library Expansion Project”, Fund 342, Program 023, as Established by Ordinance No. 3505-16 and Amended by Ordinance No. 3638-18
(14) Authorize the Major to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Department of Justice, COPS Hiring Program regarding the award acceptance and utilization of the COPS Hiring Program funding in the amount of $6,054,160.