Approval of Minutes: August 18, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,752,641.97 for the period of August 7, 2021 through August 13, 2021.
(2) CB 2108-28 – 2nd Reading – Adopt an Ordinance amending Title 19 (Zoning) regarding Home Occupation Development regulations, amending Ordinance 3774-20. (3rd and Final Reading and Public Hearing on 9-1-21)
(3) Adopt Resolution acknowledging the historic land of the sduhubš people and their successors, the Tulalip Tribes.
(4) Adopt Resolution proclaiming the second Monday in October as Indigenous People’s Day.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Cooperative Agreement with Everett Public Schools concerning the School Resource Officer Program for 2021-2024.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Cooperative Agreement with Mukilteo School District concerning the School Resource Officer Program for 2021-2024.
(7) CB 2108-26 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt an Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 3734-20 entitled “Legion Sport Court Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 066, to accumulate all costs for the project in the amount of $318,491.
(8) CB 2108-27 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt an Ordinance creating the special construction fund entitled “Madison Morgan Park Improvements”, Fund 354 Program 063, to accumulate the construction costs in the amount of $315,000.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)