Approval of Minutes: August 11, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,902,958.20 for the period of July 31, 2021 through August 6, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,191,277.62 for the period ending July 31, 2021.
(3) Authorize Mayor to sign lease agreements with Workforce Development Council Snohomish County at Everett Station for Youth Center (2nd Floor) and WorkSource Snohomish (3rd and 4th Floors).
(4) CB 2108-26 – 2nd Reading – Adopt an Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 3734-20 entitled “Legion Sport Court Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 066, to accumulate all costs for the project in the amount of $318,491. (3rd and final reading on 8-25-21).
(5) CB 2108-27 – 2nd Reading – Adopt an Ordinance creating the special construction fund entitled “Madison Morgan Park Improvements”, Fund 354 Program 063, to accumulate the construction costs in the amount of $315,000. (3rd and final reading on 8-25-21).
(6) CB 2107-24 – 3rd and Final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Reservoir No. 3 Structural Improvements” Fund 336, Program 016.
(7) CB 2107-25 – 3rd and Final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Port Gardner Storage Facility” Fund 336, Program 024.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(8) CB 2108-28 – 1st Reading – Adopt an Ordinance amending Title 19 (Zoning) regarding Home Occupation Development regulations, amending Ordinance 3774-20. (3rd and Final Reading and Public Hearing on 9-1-21)
(9) This item has been pulled - Budget Development Briefing