Approval of Minutes: August 7, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $472,295.01 for the period of July 27, 2019 through August 2, 2019.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing the surplus of timber and call for bids on the Chaplain Gap Timber Sale #124-10.
(3) Authorize Request for Proposal 2019-62 for a Rock Screener.
(4) Authorize Release of Invitation to Bid for 2019 Biosolids Project
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Brown and Caldwell, Inc., to prepare the 2020 Water Filtration Plant Facilities Plan for an amount not to exceed $464,605.00.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(6) LIME Scooter Pilot Program Update.
(7) CB 1907-35 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing Fund 155 General Government Special Projects. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)
(8) CB 1907-36 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3482-16 entitled “South Precinct Roof Replacement Project”, Fund 342, Program 022, to accumulate the design and construction cost for the project in the amount of $915,000. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)
(9) CB 1907-37 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Interference with a Health Care Facility, amending Ordinance No. 1145-85, as previously amended. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)