Approval of Minutes: August 5, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,068,642.92 for the period of July 25, 2020 through July 31, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $8,497,686.39 for the period of May 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No.2 to the Professional Services Agreement with Botesch, Nash & Hall Architects P.S. to provide additional architectural and engineering services for the Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project in the amount of $15,000, in the form substantially provided.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Bureau of Justice Assistance regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program in the amount of $39,943.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Modified Agreement for Maintenance and Repairs of Flood Control and Associated Drainage Facilities Located on Snohomish County Property in Former Drainage District Number 6 which extends the term of the Agreement through December 16, 2025.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with The Watershed Company in the amount not to exceed $72,446.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Memorandum of Agreement between the City of Everett and the Federal Emergency Management Agency Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) Program Management Office regarding the use of City of Everett Interoperable System(s) and IPAWS OPEN Platform for Emergency Networks (IPAWS-OPEN) at no cost to the city.
(8) Authorize call for bids for construction of Jackson Park Area Stormwater Separation and Treatment project.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Medic Training Apartment Interlocal Agreements with East Jefferson Fire Rescue and Port Ludlow Fire & Rescue at a benefit to the city of $15,140 in billable revenue.
(10) Authorize release of request for proposal #2020-061 Public Private Partnership -Park Properties.
(11) Adopt a Resolution declaring a 2001 Nordberg-Read CV-40D 4-Yard rock screener surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(12) Accept the Water Main Replacement “Q” Evergreen Rebid Project with SRV Construction Inc. as complete and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion allowing release of retention.
(13) CB 2007-42- 3rd and final Reading - Adopt Ordinance establishing Regulations for Flood Damage Prevention, Repealing Ordinance 3759-20; Repealing Section 3 of Ordinance No. 1847-92, as amended (EMC 19.04.030); Repealing Section 30 of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended (EMC Chapter 19.30); Amending Related Sections of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Communications Antenna Site Lease in the amount of $6,000/month to RCA Telecom LLC at Rucker Hill.
(15) CB 2008-44 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending, and Closing the Special Construction Fund entitled “Evergreen Branch Library Expansion Project”, Fund 342, Program 023, as Established by Ordinance No. 3505-16 and Amended by Ordinance No. 3638-18 (3rd and final reading on 8-26-20).