Approval of Minutes: July 31, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(2) CB 1907-35 – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing Fund 155 General Government Special Projects. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)
(3) CB 1907-36 – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3482-16 entitled “South Precinct Roof Replacement Project”, Fund 342, Program 022, to accumulate the design and construction cost for the project in the amount of $915,000. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)
(4) CB 1907-37 – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Interference with a Health Care Facility, amending Ordinance No. 1145-85, as previously amended. (3rd and final Reading on 8-21-19)
(5) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,623,250.95 for the period of July 20, 2019 through July 26, 2019.
(6) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,246,122.66 for the period ending July 20, 2019.
(7) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing electronic claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,078,300.61 for the period of June 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019.
(8) Concur with the Mayor’s appointment and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract for Michael McCarthy as the Land Use and Code Enforcement Hearing Examiner Pro Tem for a four-year term.
(9) Authorize Call for Bids for the Pacific Avenue to Interurban Trail Bicycle Safety Project.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 4 with Murraysmith to provide Post-Construction Support services for the Legion Golf Course Stormwater Detention Project in an amount not to exceed $47,603.00.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with 2812 Architecture to provide architectural and engineering services for the Service Center Building No. 1, Vactor Truck Garage Expansion in the amount of $23,600
(12) CB 1907-34 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Mobile Food Unit Licensing, repealing Chapter 21 of Ordinance No. 295-74, as amended (Chapter 5.84 EMC) and amending Chapter 9 of Ordinance No. 295-74, as amended (Chapter 5.36 EMC).
(13) Adopt Resolution concerning the delegation of the establishment and modification of public parking rates at the Municipal EVERPARK Garage, repealing Resolution No. 4562 as amended.