Approval of Minutes: July 29, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,006,485.63 for the period of July 18, 2020 through July 24, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,994,362.39 for the period of July 18, 2020.
(3) Award and authorize purchase of one Truss building storage unit from ClearSpan Structure using Sourcewell Contract #091319-CSS/EVT#2020-019 in the amount of $208,237.90, including Washington State sales tax.
(4) Grant the petition for the proposed vacation of the north-south alley together with the southern east-west alley in the 2900 Block lying between Pine Street and Maple Street and direct staff to prepare an ordinance vacating said alleys subject to the conditions contained in the attached staff report.
(5) CB 2007- 41 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2020 City of Everett Budget and Amending Ordinance No. 3750-20.
(6) CB 2007-42- 2nd Reading - Adopt Ordinance establishing Regulations for Flood Damage Prevention, Repealing Ordinance 3759-20; Repealing Section 3 of Ordinance No. 1847-92, as amended (EMC 19.04.030); Repealing Section 30 of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended (EMC Chapter 19.30); Amending Related Sections of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 8-12-20)