Approval of Minutes: July 24, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Port Presentation Update.
(2) Update of five retail cannabis establishments within the City with the intention of evaluating the economic benefits and social impact to the City.
(3) Adopt Resolution concerning the delegation of the establishment and modification of public parking rates at the Municipal EVERPARK Garage, repealing Resolution No. 4562 as amended.
(4) CB 1907-34 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Mobile Food Unit Licensing, repealing Chapter 21 of Ordinance No. 295-74, as amended (Chapter 5.84 EMC) and amending Chapter 9 of Ordinance No. 295-74, as amended (Chapter 5.36 EMC). (3rd and final Reading on 8-7-19).
(5) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,597,871.81 for the period of July 13, 2019 through July 19, 2019.
(6) Authorize the purchase of library furniture from Saxton Bradley in the amount of $115,656.73, including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize purchase of one 2018 1000G Paver from LeeBoy using Sourcewell contract #052417-VTL-EVT #2019-066 in the amount of $106,135.42 including Washington State sales tax.
(8) Adopt Resolution waiving public bidding requirements and approving multiple year sole-source purchase of Rotork Actuators and Gearboxes from Beaver Equipment, Inc.
(9) Adopt Resolution declaring Agilent ICP-MS 7500ce surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Everett Public Facilities District.
(11) CB 1907-33 – 3rd and Final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance revising the definition of Stormwater Management Manual to include the effective date for new revised versions.