Approval of Minutes: July 22, 2020
Mayor’s Comments: Swear in Everett Police Officer John Yurcina
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
CB 2007-43 Adopt Emergency Ordinance amending the 45 Day Notice and Public Meeting for a homeless encampment EMC 19.41.090 (J)(4) (a)(1) and amending the Posting of Notice (2)(a)(i)(ii)
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,501,141.00 for the period of July 11, 2020 through July 17, 2020.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Easement to Wave Business Solutions, LLC for an underground communications cable in Kasch Park Road.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Emergency Management Performance Grant COVID-19 Supplemental Agreement at no additional cost to the city.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Apartment Lease for Harborview Paramedic Students not to exceed the full cost of $28,140.00.
(5) Accept the Cleveland Avenue Sewer System Replacement & Stormwater Separation Project with Interwest Construction Inc., as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion allowing the release of retention bond.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Certificate Form stating the City of Everett agrees to act as a Coordinated Applicant with Snohomish County in their grant application to apply to the Washington State Department of Commerce for increased shelter capacity.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with Washington State Department of Commerce to seek reimbursement for eligible COVID-19 related costs through the Coronavirus Relief Fund for Local Governments.
(8) Adopt Resolution concerning 2020 Community Development Block Grant Annual Action Plan and allocations for CDBG, HOME and 2060 Housing Trust Funds and adoption of the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan.
(9) ReThink Zoning Update
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) CB 2007-42- 1st Reading - Adopt Ordinance establishing Regulations for Flood Damage Prevention, Repealing Ordinance 3759-20; Repealing Section 3 of Ordinance No. 1847-92, as amended (EMC 19.04.030); Repealing Section 30 of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended (EMC Chapter 19.30); Amending Related Sections of Ordinance No. 1671-89, as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 8-12-20)
(11) CB 2007- 41 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2020 City of Everett Budget and Amending Ordinance No. 3750-20. (3rd and final reading on 8-5-20).