Approval of Minutes: July 14, 2021
Mayor’s Comments: Swear in Everett Police Officer Connor Rose
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,310,772.04 for the period of July 3, 2021 through July 9, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,122,220.65 for the period of July 10, 2021 through July 16, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,448,175.32 for the period ending July 3, 2021.
(4) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,251,021.90 for the period of June 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Bureau of Justice Assistance regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program in the amount of $41,370.
(6) Award Invitation for Bid #2021-039 Maintenance, Repair, and Operating (MRO) Materials to Keller Supply Co, Iconix Waterworks, H.D. Fowler Co., Inc., and Ferguson Enterprises LLC for one (1) year, with two (2) additional one-year extension options for approximately $450,000 annually.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No.3 to the Professional Services Agreement with GeoEngineers for the 3600 Smith Avenue Cleanup Project in the amount of $27,960.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement with Rightway Healthcare for benefit concierge services in substantially the form provided.
(9) CB 2107-23 - 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance Relating to Stormwater Controls in the Combined Sewer Area, amending Ordinance No. 3731-20. (3rd and final reading on 8-11-21).
(10) Concur with the Mayor’s re-appointment of the Hearing Examiner and Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment #1 to the Personal Services Contract with Sharon Rice as the Land Use and Code Enforcement Hearing Examiner for a term of four years beginning August 1, 2021.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(11) Public Private Partnership to provide Senior Center Management & Programming to Volunteers of America Western Washington.
(12) City of Everett Health Plan Briefing.
(13) Budget Development Briefing.