Approval of Minutes: July 15, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,866,588.80 for the period of July 4, 2020 through July 10, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,123,763.84 for the period ending July 4, 2020.
(3) Concur with the recommendation of the Everett Cultural Arts Commission and authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Susan Zoccola for the design, fabrication and installation of five sculptural pieces, total budget of $60,000.
(4) Concur with the recommendation of the Everett Cultural Arts Commission and authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Brian Borello, Inc. for the design, fabrication and installation of 22 bike racks and four sculptural pieces, total budget of $110,000.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Everett, Snohomish County, and the Port of Everett concerning their mutual rights and responsibilities with respect to Marine Park in substantially the form provided.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Certificate Form stating the City of Everett agrees to act as a Coordinated Applicant with Snohomish County in their grant application to apply to the Washington State Department of Commerce for increased shelter capacity.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with Washington State Department of Commerce to seek reimbursement for eligible COVID-19 related costs through the Coronavirus Relief Fund for Local Governments.
(8) 2021 Budget Development Update.
(9) CB 2007- 41 - 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2020 City of Everett Budget and Amending Ordinance No. 3750-20. (3rd and final reading on 8-5-20).
(10) Adopt Resolution concerning 2020 Community Development Block Grant Annual Action Plan and allocations for CDBG, HOME and 2060 Housing Trust Funds and adoption of the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan.