Approval of Minutes: July 10, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) SR 526 Corridor Improvement Project.
(2) CB 1907-33 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance revising the definition of Stormwater Management Manual to include the effective date for new revised versions. (3rd and final reading on 7-31-19).
(3) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,417,974.04 for the period of June 29, 2019 through July 5, 2019.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to execute the Lease Agreement with Senator Maria Cantwell for space at 2930 Wetmore Avenue.
(5) CB 1906-32 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance concerning the City’s Shoreline Public Access Plan, repealing Ordinance No.2692-03 adopting the 2003 Shoreline Public Access Plan.
(6) Adopt Resolution adopting the 2019 Shoreline Public Access Plan.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to execute Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement for sale of the City–owned Library Parking Lot to Williams Investments I, LLC.
(8) Adopt Resolution concerning 2018 Supplemental II Community Development Block Grant and HOME Funds reallocations and Annual Action Plan Amendment.
(9) Adopt Resolution placing the “Swartout House” located at 3909 26th St. on the Everett Register of the Historic Places.