Approval of Minutes: July 3, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) “Bring Your Bag Everett” outreach campaign.
(2) Housing Strategy and Consolidated Plan Planning Process Update.
(3) Adopt Resolution concerning 2018 Supplemental II Community Development Block Grant and HOME Funds reallocations and Annual Action Plan Amendment. (Action on 7-17-19).
(4) CB 1906-32 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance concerning the City’s Shoreline Public Access Plan, repealing Ordinance No.2692-03 adopting the 2003 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 7-17-19).
(5) Adopt Resolution adopting the 2019 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (Action and Public Hearing on 7-17-19).
(6) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,725,364.29 for the period of June 15, 2019 through June 21, 2019.
(7) Adopt Resolution No. authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,231,765.41 for the period ending June 22, 2019.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Easement Agreement with Evergreen Way Holding LLC for shoring wall tiebacks within Glacier Lane right of way.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 4 to the Sales, Software Licensing and Services Agreement with KRONOS at an additional cost of $98,041.39.
(10) Public Hearing on Ordinance No. 3686-19 establishing Moratorium on Supportive Housing in single-family residential zones.
(11) Adopt Resolution concerning compensation for the vacation of streets and alleys, amending Resolution No. 3147 as amended.