Approval of Minutes: July 1, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,092,355.53 for the period of June 20, 2020 through June 26, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,079,112.48 for the period ending June 20, 2020.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,923,416.07 for the period of April 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
(4) CB 2006-39 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3661-19 entitled, “Everett Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project”, Fund 342, Program 027, to accumulate the design and construction costs for the Project in the amount of $1,600,000.00.
(5) Award the construction contract for the Everett Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project to Kirtley-Cole Associates, LLC. in the amount of $1,079,334.00.
(6) Adopt Resolution superseding Resolution No. 7493 and setting August 5, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. as the date and time to hear and determine the petition for the proposed vacation of the north-south alley together with the southern east-west alley in the 2900 Block lying between Pine Street and Maple Street. (Public hearing on 8-5-20).
(7) Award and authorize the Mayor to sign contracts resulting from Request for Proposal #2019-103 for concession services to Dog Day Afternoon, Fun Times Ice Cream, and Lil Puddle for two years with three (3) one-year extension options.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to accept $11,700 in grant funding from Snohomish County Historic Preservation Commission to digitize historic panoramic photos.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with CHS Engineers and David Evans and Associates, Inc. to design a new sewer lift station near Edgewater Park and a new forcemain pipe along Shore Avenue.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Brown & Caldwell for Owner Advisor services related to procurement of a Progressive Design-Build contractor for Reservoir 3 structural repairs.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Roots Forestry Consulting, LLC for Forestry and Watershed Management services.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Biosolids Tolling Agreement.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) CB 2006- 40 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance establishing Juneteenth as a recognized city holiday. (3rd and final reading on 7-22-20).