Approval of Minutes: June 24, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,316,638.62 for the period of June 13, 2020 through June 19, 2020.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to accept a donation from the Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians for the purchase of replacement equipment for the Region 1 Special Weapon and Tactics Team in the amount of $25,819.65.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Termination of Interlocal Government Agreement “Snohomish County Fire Training Academy” (SCFTA) at no cost to the city.
(4) Award Construction contract for the Maple Heights Bridge Seismic retrofit Project to Combined Construction, Inc. of Mukilteo, WA in the amount of $509,293.00.
(5) Accept the Alverson Stormwater Separation Project as complete with Rodarte Construction Inc. and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion and release of retention bond.
(6) Award and authorize purchase of a Ford F150 from Bickford Ford from Snohomish County contract #062-16SR/EVT#2018-065 for $31,121.13, including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 Transit Advertising Agreement between the city of Everett and Lamar Transit, LLC.
(8) CB 2006-39 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3661-19 entitled, “Everett Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project”, Fund 342, Program 027, to accumulate the design and construction costs for the Project in the amount of $1,600,000.00. (3rd and final reading on 7-8-20).