Approval of Minutes: June 12, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) CB 1906-32 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance concerning the City’s Shoreline Public Access Plan, repealing Ordinance No.2692-03 adopting the 2003 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 7-17-19).
(2) Adopt Resolution adopting the 2019 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (Action and Public Hearing on 7-17-19).
(3) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,891,160.95 for the period of June 1, 2019 through June 7, 2019.
(4) Adopt Resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute an Agreement with the State of Washington to provide Medicare coverage to eligible employees of the city of Everett.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Road Use Permit No. 50-095653 with the Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Equipment Rental, Free Pump Loan, and Free Sampling Badges Agreement with SGS Galson Labs.
(7) Authorize Call for Bids for the Smith Street Clean-up and Fill Project.
(8) Adopt Resolution adopting the Annual Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Update for 2020-2025.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to execute Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Douglas and Cherie Rhoades for purchase of property in the City of Everett Water Transmission Line Corridor in the amount of $40,000.
(10) Award Request for Proposal 2019-017 Asset Condition Assessment to EGM Inc., doing business as MENG Analysis and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract in the amount of $197,023. including Washington State sales tax.