Approval of Minutes: June 5, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) CB 1906-32 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance concerning the City’s Shoreline Public Access Plan, repealing Ordinance No.2692-03 adopting the 2003 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 7-10-19).
(2) Adopt Resolution adopting the 2019 Shoreline Public Access Plan. (Action and Public Hearing on 7-10-19).
(3) Adopt Resolution adopting the Annual Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Update for 2020-2025. (Action and Public Hearing on 6-19-19).
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,125,375.00 for the period of May 25, 2019 through May 31, 2019
(5) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,331,597.24 for the period ending May 25, 2019
(6) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing electronic claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,557,625.51 for the period of April 1, 2019 through April 30, 2019.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 1 with Alpine Waterproofing and Masonry Restoration, LLC in the amount of $46,550.00 plus Washington State sales tax.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 5 to the Professional Services Agreement with Floyd and Snider, Inc. for environmental consulting services for a portion of the former Kimberly-Clarke Mill site at an additional cost of $78,070.
(9) Authorize the Western Display Fireworks, Ltd. Application for a public fireworks display on July 4, 2019 on a barge 840 feet east of Jetty Island.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to execute Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Hunt and Finley for purchase of property in the City of Everett Water Transmission Line Corridor in the amount of $48,000.