Approval of Minutes: May 20, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,928,395.27 for the period of May 9, 2020 through May 15, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,127,796.72 for the period ending May 9, 2020.
(3) Award and Authorize services with Dwayne Lanes Dodge using Washington State Department Enterprise Services Contract #015916/EVT#2018-117 in an amount not to exceed $150,000.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign an Energy Services Agreement with the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services and McKinstry for the Everett Municipal Building Elevator Modernization Project and the Police Headquarters Window Replacement Project in the amount of $53,239.00.
(5) Grant the petition for the proposed vacation of Larch and Fir Streets lying South of 14th Street and North of 15th Street in the plat of Baker Heights, and direct staff to prepare an ordinance vacating said streets subject to the conditions as contained in the attached staff report
(6) Adopt Resolution authorizing the declaration of certain city owned properties as surplus and authorizing the sale and disposition of those properties. (Continued Public Hearing and Action on 6-3-20)
(7) Authorize the Mayor to execute the amended and reinstated Subordination and Priority Agreement for Housing Hope, New Century Village.
(8) CB 2005-32 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Construction Fund entitled, “Everett Municipal Building – Elevator Modernization Project” Fund 342, Program 030, to accumulate design and construction costs in the amount of $30,000.
(9) CB 2005-33 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Construction Fund entitled, “Police Headquarters-Window Replacement Project” Fund 342, Program 031, to accumulate design and construction costs in the amount of $40,000.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 2 to the construction contract with SRV Construction, Inc. for the Water Main Replacement “Q” Evergreen Rebid Project in the amount of $226,188.00.
(11) Adopt Resolution commencing negotiations between the City of Everett and Snohomish County for an Interlocal Agreement concerning the Annexation of the Unincorporated Portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett Municipal Urban Growth Area.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) CB 2005-34 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Sewer “O” Utility Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 013. (3rd and final reading on 6-10-20).