Approval of Minutes: May 19, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $ 2,322,879.27 for the period of May 8, 2021 through May 14, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to execute the contract with Snohomish County TPA to receive a $15,000 grant in support of the 2021 Sorticulture event.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Triangle Associates, Inc., to provide classroom presentations in the Everett Water Service Area for a maximum amount of $460,000.
(4) CB 2105-16 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Illegal Drugs, amending Ordinance Nos. 1653-89 and 1145-85, as previously amended.
(5) Adopt a Resolution setting June 23, 2021, at 12:30 P.M. as the date and time to hold the public hearing to determine the petition for the proposed vacation of portion of Summit Avenue lying north of Everett Avenue and a portion of the east-west alley lying east of Summit Avenue and north of Everett Avenue.
(6) Award the contract for the 2021 WPCF Trickling Filter Media Replacement project to McClure and Sons, Inc. in the amount of $1,212,690.49, which includes Washington State Sales Tax.
(7) CB 2105-14 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “17th Street Interceptor Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 020.
(8) CB 2105-15 - 3rd and final Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Port Gardner Bay Outfalls Water Quality Treatment Retrofit” Fund 336, Program 019.