Approval of Minutes: May 12, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $ 1,197,829.95 for the period of May 1, 2021 through May 7, 2021.
(2) Award construction contract for the 2021 Pavement Maintenance Overlay Project to Lakeside Industries, Inc. in the amount of $2,881,595.60.
(3) Award construction contract for construction of the Watermain Replacement “V” Project to Thomco Construction Inc., in the amount of $1,924,004.76.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Clinical Education Agreement with Providence Regional Medical Center at no cost to the city.
(5) Adopt Resolution authorizing investment of City of Everett monies in the Local Government Investment Pool.
(6) Award and authorize purchase of twenty (20) Ford vehicles from Bickford Ford from Snohomish County Contract #062-16SR/EVT#2018-065 in the amount of $962,946.50, including Washington state sales and vehicle taxes.
(7) Authorize release of Request for Proposal #2021-020 Rock Crusher with trade-in option as substantially provided.
(8) Authorize the release of Request for Proposal #2021-022 Job Order Contracting for General Construction Services as substantially provided.
(9) CB 2105-14 – 2nd Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “17th Street Interceptor Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 020. (3rd and final reading on 5-26-21).
(10) CB 2105-15 -2nd Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Port Gardner Bay Outfalls Water Quality Treatment Retrofit” Fund 336, Program 019. (3rd and final reading on 5-26-21).
(11) Adopt Resolution approving the City of Everett 2020 Comprehensive Water Plan and authorize submittal to the Washington State Department of Health.
(12) CB 2104-13 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3709-19 entitled “Fire Station No. 2 and Fire Station No. 6 Additions and Alterations”, Fund 342, Program 029 to accumulate the construction funds for the project in the amount of $930,000.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Budget Briefing – 2022 Budget Development