Approval of Minutes: May 5, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(o) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,221,046.43 for the period ending April 24, 2021.
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $ 923,130.05 for the period of April 24, 2021 through April 30, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,468,615.81 for the period of March 1, 2021 through March 31, 2021.
(3) Adopt a Resolution declaring a 2003 Volvo Vactor Truck surplus and authorizing sale at public auction.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with Nelson\Nygaard Consulting Associates.
(5) Accept the Everett Station 80 Stall Parking Expansion Project as complete with Rodarte Construction, Inc. and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with Northshore Parks and Recreation Service Area.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Job Order Contract Amendment No. 4 to RFP #2018-022 for General Construction Services with Forma Construction.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign all documents related to the application, acceptance and utilization of the FY 2021 Port Security Grant Program with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security in the amount of $178,895, for the purchase of a fully contained mobile dive trailer and remote operating vehicle system.
(9) CB 2104-13 – 2nd Reading – Adopt Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3709-19 entitled “Fire Station No. 2 and Fire Station No. 6 Additions and Alterations”, Fund 342, Program 029 to accumulate the construction funds for the project in the amount of $930,000. (3rd and final reading on 5-19-21).
(10) CB 2105-14 – 1st Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “17th Street Interceptor Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 020. (3rd and final reading on 5-26-21).
(11) CB 2105-15 -1st Reading - Adopt Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Port Gardner Bay Outfalls Water Quality Treatment Retrofit” Fund 336, Program 019. (3rd and final reading on 5-26-21).
(12) CB 2104-12 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “40th Place Landslide Repair” Fund 303, Program 122.
(13) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Brown and Caldwell, Inc., to provide engineering consultant services for the Water Filter Plant Portal 4 Improvements project for a total amount not to exceed $257,852.00.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with Sazan Group, Inc., for Water Filter Plant Emergency Generator design, bidding, and construction support services to include additional analysis and design services, extend the contract completion date, and increase the compensation by $284,549.00 for a total amount not to exceed $1,435,365.00.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(15) 2021 Legislative Update.
(16) Adopt Resolution approving the City of Everett 2020 Comprehensive Water Plan and authorize submittal to the Washington State Department of Health. (Action and Public Hearing on 5-19-21).