Approval of Minutes: May 1, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Public Works Site Selection Study
(2) CB 1905-25 – 1st Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance establishing regulations for Alarm Systems for Law Enforcement response repealing Ordinances 494-78 and 865-82 (Chapter 9.10 EMC). (3rd and final reading on 5-22-2019).
(3) CB 1904-22 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3589-18 entitled “Phil Johnson Ballfields Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 054, to accumulate the design and construction costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 5-15-19).
(4) CB 1904-23 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance relating to Limited Commission Officers, amending Ordinance No. 284-74 (Chapter 2.45 EMC) (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-15-19).
(5) CB 1904-24 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance amending the critical areas regulations in the Zoning Code to apply city-wide, including areas within jurisdiction of the Shoreline Master Program and Local Project Review Procedures, amending Ordinance Nos. 1671-89, 2909-06 and 2530-01, as amended (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-15-19).
(6) Adopt Resolution No. ____ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,022,154.68 for the period ending April 19, 2019.
(7) Adopt Resolution No. ____ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $883,128.33 for the period of April 20, 2019 through April 26, 2019.