Approval of Minutes: April 28, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,350,197.86 for the period of April 17, 2021 through April 23, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to Contract #2018-009 for Jetty Island Ferry Service to Argosy LLP.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to execute the lease Agreement with Jasmine’s Coffee, LLC at Everett Station.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to execute the lease agreement with Congressman Rick Larsen at Everett Municipal Building.
(5) Authorize release of Invitation for Bid #2021-045 Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Supplies.
(6) Award and authorize purchase of two (2) Peterbilt 567 Chassis to Western Peterbilt, Inc. from Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #01513/COE #2019- 007 for $363,054.92, including Washington State sale tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Western Washington University Internship Affiliation Agreement Contract ID #9739.
(8) Adopt Resolution implementing the Washington State Department of Retirement System’s Deferred Compensation Plan.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement with Accrue Solutions for COBRA administration services.
(10) Adopt Resolution concerning Close-Out of the City’s New Markets Tax Credits Program.
(11) CB 2104-11 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2021 City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3780-20. (Power point)
(12) CB 2104-12 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “40th Place Landslide Repair” Fund 303, Program 122. (3rd and final reading on 5-12-21).
(13) CB 2104-13 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3709-19 entitled “Fire Station No. 2 and Fire Station No. 6 Additions and Alterations”., Fund 342, Program 029 to accumulate the constructions funds for the project in the amount of $930,000. (3rd and final reading on 5-19-21).