Approval of Minutes: April 24, 2019
Mayor’s Comments - Swear in Everett Police Officers: Margret Ingimarsdottir, Daniel Rocha, Chad House & Joshua Gottas
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) CB 1904-22 – 1st Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3589-18 entitled “Phil Johnson Ballfields Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 054, to accumulate the design and construction costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 5-15-19).
(2) CB 1904-23 – 1st Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance relating to Limited Commission Officers, amending Ordinance No. 284-74 (Chapter 2.45 EMC) (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-15-19).
(3) CB 1904-24 – 1st Reading – Adopt the proposed Ordinance amending the critical areas regulations in the Zoning Code to apply city-wide, including areas within jurisdiction of the Shoreline Master Program and Local Project Review Procedures, amending Ordinance Nos. 1671-89, 2909-06 and 2530-01, as amended (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-15-19).
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _____ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,181,553.63 for the period of April 13, 2019 through April 19, 2019.
(5) Adopt Resolution No. _____ authorizing claims made by electronic transfer against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,898,974.51 for the period of February 1 through February 28, 2019.
(6) Authorize purchase of breakers from Platt Electric in the amount of $133,835.20 including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Distribution of Vessel Registration Fee Agreement with Snohomish County for 2019 and subsequent years.
(8) CB 1904-20 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Development Agreement for the Everett Riverfront District Properties related to the Landfill Site, amending Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3121-09.
(9) CB 1904-21 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding the Landfill site of the Riverfront to the Multifamily Property Tax Exemption program, and amending Ordinance No. 3635-18 (EMC Chapter 3.78).
(10) Authorize Mayor to execute the Amended and Restated Property Disposition Agreement for the Riverfront Landfill Site in substantially the form provided.
(11) Adopt Resolution accepting the petition and setting May 29, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. as the date and time of the public hearing for the proposed vacation of the east-west alleyway within Block 316, Plat of Riverdale Addition.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Local Agency Agreement with TranTech Engineering, Inc. for the design of the Maple Heights Seismic Retrofit Project in the amount of $267,925.