Approval of Minutes: April 22, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,117,419.67 for the period of April 11, 2020 through April 17, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,059,075.58 for the period ending April 11, 2020.
(3) Accept the construction of the South Precinct Roof Replacement as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion with Snyder Roofing of Washington, LLC in the amount of $449,242.31.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Easement to the Washington State Department of Ecology for access to an existing City well for groundwater level monitoring.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 2 to the contract with Weber Construction, Inc. for the Diversion Dam Road, Phase 3 Project in the amount of $208,394.12.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 3 to the construction contract with Stellar J Corporation for the Process Water Pump Station in the amount of $12,572.00 and the addition of 298 calendar days.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Professional Services Agreement with CHS Engineers for planning and design of Sewer Lift Station #15 and Forcemain along Shore Avenue in the amount of $48,000.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Settlement Agreement involving employment matter
(9) Adopt Resolution regarding Community Development Block Grant Funds and COVID-19 and amending the 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan and the 2019 Annual Action Plan
(10) CB 2004-25 –3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Domestic Violence Definitions, amending Ordinance No. 1145-85 as amended.
(11) Reject all bids received on March 31, 2020 for the Broadway 10th Street to 19th Street Intersection Safety Project and Authorize a new Call for Bids to be issued within the next twelve months.