Approval of Minutes: April 21, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,362,268.61 for the period of April 10, 2021 through April 16, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,204,821.12 for the period ending April 10, 2021.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment to the Cost Sharing Memorandum of Understanding for the Regional Fire Authority Planning Committee.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 1 with R. L. Alia Company in the amount of $264,000.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Supplemental Agreement No 2 with Murraysmith, Inc to Provide Design Services During Construction for the Replacement of Reservoir 2 in the amount of $600,640.
(6) Approve the Seattle Outboard Association application to hold a two-day boating regatta on Silver Lake on June 5 and 6, 2021.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to accept the grant from Tulalip Tribes Charitable Contributions Fund.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the WA State Department of Commerce E2SHB 1923 Housing Action Plan Grant Contract Amendment
(9) Adopt Resolution concerning 2021 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Annual Action Plan and allocations of CDBG, CDBG-CV, HOME, and 2060 Affordable Housing Trust Funds.
(10) CB 2104-11 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2021 City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance no. 3780-20 (3rd and final reading on 5-5-21).
(11) CB 2104-12 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “40th Place Landslide Repair” Fund 303, Program 122. (3rd and final reading on 5-12-21).