Approval of Minutes: April 17, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) CB 1904-20 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Development Agreement for the Everett Riverfront District Properties related to the Landfill Site, amending Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3121-09. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-1-19).
(2) CB 1904-21 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding the Landfill site of the Riverfront to the Multifamily Property Tax Exemption program, and amending Ordinance No. 3635-18 (EMC Chapter 3.78). (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-1-19).
(3) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,981,014.32 for the period of April 6, 2019 through April 12, 2019.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Service Agreement with GeoEngineers for geotechnical evaluation services.
(5) CB 1904-17 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Zoning Code regarding development standards and unit lot subdivisions for Metro Everett and Core Residential Area, Amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 and 3377-14, as amended.
(6) CB 1904-18 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance revising City Regulations to provide consistency with the Metro Everett Plan, amending Streets and Sidewalks, Land Division and Zoning Code regarding Off-Street Parking, Streets and Access Requirements in accordance with Section 17 of this Ordinance.
(7) Concur with the recommendation of the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee and the Budget Finance Committee to allocate the second round of grant allocations in an amount not to exceed $135,236.00 and authorize the Mayor to sign the contracts.
(8) CB 1904-19 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Alverson Stormwater Separation Project” Fund 336, Program 001, to accumulate all cost for the improvement.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Department of Ecology Grant Agreement for Port Gardner Bay outfalls water quality treatment retrofit.
COUNCIL WORKSHOP: Everett Transit