Approval of Minutes: April 14, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,248,481.78 for the period of April 3, 2021 through April 9, 2021.
(2) Award and authorize purchase of two service bodies from Northend Truck Equipment Co., Inc. from City of Seattle Contract #3205/EVT#2018-064 in the amount of $170,804.88, including Washington State sales tax.
(3) Accept the 2020 Pavement Maintenance Overlay Project as complete with Granite Construction Company and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion allowing release of retention.
(4) Award Invitation for Bid #2021-008 Biosolids Loading, Hauling & Land Application to Sno-Valley Farms Inc. in the amount of $311,600.00, which is not subject to Washington State sales tax.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to Agreement No. TCPRA-1921-EverPW-00080 with the State of Washington Department of Ecology.
(6) Award and authorize purchase of playground equipment and installation with Gametime c/o Great Western Recreation from Omnia Partners #2017001134/City of Everett #2017-091 in the amount of $600,748.05, including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Award and Authorize the Mayor to Sign Contract in substantially the form provided for Request for Proposal #2020-061 Public Private Partnerships – Park Properties to provide paddle rentals and classes at Thornton A. Sullivan Park at Silver Lake to Hydrology Stand-Up Paddle.
(8) Authorize the Request for Qualifications for the I-5 & US-2 Interchange Justification Report Planning Study.
(9) (This item has been pulled) - Accept the Maple Heights Bridge Seismic Retrofit Project as complete with Combined Construction, Inc. and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion.
(10) CB 2103-09 –3 and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving annexation of the unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett municipal urban growth area consistent with terms of the approved interlocal agreement and zone the property Heavy Industry.
(11) Adopt Resolution amending Council District 1 to include the Unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett Municipal Urban Growth Area.
(12) Deny bid protest of Graham Contracting and award construction contract for construction of the Replacement of Reservoir 2 project to Walsh Construction Company ll, LLC in the amount of $20,069,683.20.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Adopt Resolution concerning 2021 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Annual Action Plan and allocations of CDBG, CDBG-CV, HOME, and 2060 Affordable Housing Trust Funds.
(14) Sound Transit update
(15) CB 2104-11 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2-021 City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance no. 3780-20 (3rd and final reading on 5-5-21).