Approval of Minutes: April 10, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) CB 1904-20 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Development Agreement for the Everett Riverfront District Properties related to the Landfill Site, amending Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3121-09. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-1-19).
(2) CB 1904-21 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding the Landfill site of the Riverfront to the Multifamily Property Tax Exemption program, and amending Ordinance No. 3635-18 (EMC Chapter 3.78). (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 5-1-19).
(3) CB 1904-17 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Zoning Code regarding development standards and unit lot subdivisions for Metro Everett and Core Residential Area, Amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 and 3377-14, as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-24-19).
(4) CB 1904-18 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance revising City Regulations to provide consistency with the Metro Everett Plan, amending Streets and Sidewalks, Land Division and Zoning Code regarding Off-Street Parking, Streets and Access Requirements in accordance with Section 17 of this Ordinance. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-24-19).
(5) CB 1904-19 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Alverson Stormwater Separation Project” Fund 336, Program 001, to accumulate all cost for the improvement. (3rd and final reading on 4-24-19).
(6) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,826,537.85 for the period of March 30, 2019 through April 5, 2019.
(7) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,647,138.19 for the period ending March 30, 2019.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Services Agreement with Snohomish County for the Operation and Maintenance of the Smith Island Pump Station
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with the Downtown Everett Association
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the 2019 – 2021 labor agreement between City of Everett, Washington and Amalgamated Transit Union Division Number 883.
(11) CB 1903-16 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance updating Transit Fares, amending Ordinance 2918-06 (EMC 3.52.090).
(12) CB 1903-14 –3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to the Business Improvement Area (BIA) three-year budget amending Ordinance No. 3582-17.
(13) CB 1903-15 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating a portion of State Street, a portion of 17th Street, and alleyways within Blocks 324, 325, Plat of Riverdale Addition subject to the conditions set forth in the Ordinance.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to sign Jackson Park Area Stormwater Project, Water Quality Combined Financial Assistance 2019 Agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology
(15) Authorize the Mayor to sign Supplemental Agreement No. 5 of the Local Agency Standard Consultant Agreement with KPFF Consulting Engineers for the Grand Avenue Park Bridge construction management support services for an amount not to exceed $348,378.05.