Approval of Minutes: April 7, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,801,507.72 for the period of March 27, 2021 through April 2, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,303,440.56 for the period ending March 27, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,371,357.13 for the period of February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amended Temporary Disposal Easement to the Port of Everett.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Washington Multi-City Business License and Tax Portal Agency Interlocal Agreement.
(6) Authorize Release of Invitation to Bid #2021-039 for Maintenance, Repair and Operating Materials for one year, with two additional one-year extension options for approximately $600,000 annually.
(7) Accept the Pacific Avenue to Interurban Trail Bicycle Safety Project as complete with Kamins Construction Inc. and authorize the Mayor to sign the certificate of completion and release the retainage bond.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement with Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1 for Highway Place Electrical Substation Drawings.
(9) Adopt Resolution amending Council District 1 to include the Unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett Municipal Urban Growth Area. (Action on 4-21-21).
(10) CB 2103-09 –2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving annexation of the unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett municipal urban growth area consistent with terms of the approved interlocal agreement and zone the property Heavy Industry. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-21-21)
(11) CB 2103-08 –3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Water Filter Plant Portal 4 Improvements” Fund 336, Program 018.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign Addendum to the Second Amendment to Development Agreement and to sign First Amendment to Amended and Restated Property Disposition Agreement
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Budget Briefing - Year end wrap up and Proposed 2022 Budget Calendar.