Approval of Minutes: April 3, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) CB 1904-17 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the Zoning Code regarding development standards and unit lot subdivisions for Metro Everett and Core Residential Area, amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 and 3377-14, as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-24-19).
(2) CB 1904-18 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance revising City Regulations to provide consistency with the Metro Everett Plan, amending Streets and Sidewalks, Land Division and Zoning Code regarding Off-Street Parking, Streets and Access Requirements in accordance with Section 17 of this Ordinance. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-24-19).
(3) CB 1904-19 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Alverson Stormwater Separation Project” Fund 336, Program 001, to accumulate all cost for the improvement. (3rd and final reading on 4-24-19).
(4) CB 1903-14 –2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to the Business Improvement Area (BIA) three-year budget amending Ordinance No. 3582-17 (3rd and final reading on 4-17-19).
(5) CB 1903-15 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating a portion of State Street, a portion of 17th Street, and alleyways within Blocks 324, 325, Plat of Riverdale Addition subject to the conditions set forth in the Ordinance (3rd and final reading on 4-17-19).
(6) CB 1903-16 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance updating Transit Fares, amending Ordinance 2918-06 (EMC 3.52.090). (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-17-19).
(7) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,067,664.41 for the period of March 23, 2019 through March 29, 2019.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents with the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission regarding agreement, utilization and acceptance of the $16,974.89 Fiscal Year 2019 Marine Patrol Federal Financial Assistance Grant Program.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County and Snohomish Conservation District to provide support of the National Pollution Elimination System (NPDES) Permit Requirements.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the United States Marshals Service regarding participation in the Violent Offender Task Force for 2019 and subsequent years.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Contract with the Economic Alliance of Snohomish County for $75,000.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Revised Temporary Construction Easement with the Port of Everett for the Grand Avenue Pedestrian Bridge Project.
(13) Adopt Resolution declaring the City’s intention to add the Landfill property within the Riverfront Redevelopment area to the Multiple Family Property Tax Exemption provisions of RCW Chapter 84.14, and setting May 1, 2019 as the date for a public hearing.
(14) Accept the Notice of Bid Error from Strider Construction Co. Inc., and award the Bid for the Alverson Stormwater Separation Project to Rodarte Construction, Inc., in the amount of $1,460,182.00.